Scope of delivery mounting kit
4 x mounting sleeves per Sky+
1 x ceiling template for mounting points and access lines
On the ceiling of the Sky+ installation site, the 4 mounting points and access for all connections must be marked using the ceiling template (Download) can be drawn.
Mount the 4 mounting sleeves so that they are positioned at the 4 points on the template.
- The substructure for the suspended ceiling must be prepared so that there is a point load of 25kg per mounting point is guaranteed.
- The 4 mounting sleeves are screwed onto the ceiling from below (see ceiling template)
- The mounting sleeves must be installed so that they do not rotate
Prepare a ø3cm hole at the marked point for access to the cables (see ceiling template)
Must come out of the prepared hole in the ceiling 1 x power cable with plug C13 (black cable) and 1 x RJ45 network cable (black cable) and up to approx. 1.5m above ground stand out.
- Power connection with permanent power 230V (consumption 400W). Here's the link data sheet.
- Network connection (Network requirements)
- For visually appealing cable routing, we recommend a cable hose
Checklist before device assembly
- Mounting sleeves installed correctly
- Connections (C13 cable, RJ45 cable) available
- Internet works – Network requirements